1. Develops, implements and monitors environmental plans and programs.
2. Actively participates in the EMS Committee and ensure proper execution of identified action plans.
3. Conducts environmental information/awareness drive.
4. Ensures compliance of legal and regulatory requirements as per EMS Standards
5. Ensures timely gathering and accurate reporting of EMS Objectives including monitoring of action plans.
6. Implements, controls and monitors procedures/policies relevant to ISO/TS16949/EMS requirements.
7. Timely and accurate submission of government-required reports and other regulatory documentations (PDEA, PNP, DENR licenses, permits, reports, and other necessary documentations).
8. Ensures timely and cost-effective hauling of wastes according to budget.
9. Effectively and efficiently forecasts and prepares budget relevant to waste management and other environmental related expenses.
10. Ensures effective implementation of RA6969.
11. Act as a Leader in Chemical Spill Responders Team under ERT.
12. Coordinate with IMPEX Officer in the importation of dangerous chemicals and new chemicals.
13. Comply duties and responsibilities as stated in Department Administrative Order (DAO) 2014 - 002.
14. Conducts Annual Treater's Audit 16. Handle Corporate Social Responsibility program of the company