1. Implement maintenance activities on equipment and tooling either planned or unplanned;
2. Participates in maintenance planning;
3. Alert immediate superior of any occurrence of equipment abnormality or defect;
4. Assists in implementing projects, system optimization, improvements;
5. Perform immediate repair, installation, troubleshooting or calibration;
6. Turnover to shifting technician the status, condition and issues of equipment and tooling;
7. Records equipment specifications, parameters and gemba;
8. Comply ISO-related documentation;
9. Conduct maintenance on tooling such as molding die and mixing head and others
identified as key equipment
- Lapu-Lapu City
Workplace & Culture
We strive to save more lives and prevent serious injuries, and we continuously focus on quality, confidence and security for our customers, stability and growth for our shareholders and employees, as well as being sustainable and earning trust within our communities.
About Autoliv Philippines
Autoliv is the world's largest automitive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the World. Our more than 67,000 Associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Loading application form